Losing Weight with Super Colon Cleanse
Super Colon Cleanse for Weight Loss
It has been a fad since I was a teenager in high school. You weren’t “in” if you were not “thin.” Your idol was Twiggy and Cher. I am about to tell my age am I not?
As we move into the “fast food” generation where every bite we take seems to be processed foods whether at a fast food drive-in or something at home we can throw in the microwave and have done in 5 minutes or less. All of us have become slaves to the rapidly growing obesity epidemic unless we stay after our weight daily. Currently, there are three classes of obesity:
- Class I – 55 lb. and 2 oz. – 65 lb. and 14 oz.
- Class II – 66 lb. and2 oz – 76 lb. and 15 oz.
- Class III – = or > 88 lb. and 3 oz.
In our parent’s generation, most were common laborers who worked outside most of the day that kept their weight worked off by manual labor. As time has marched on, this manual labor has gotten less and less and replaced more and more by machinery or other methods and means.
You see recliners being made broader and more durable. You see more bariatric equipment made for hospital patients as the standard hospital bed cannot handle the more massive patients that are weighing in over 350 pounds.
We find more and more patients having stomach stapling and reduction procedures to become thin.
There are other ways to reach this goal of weight loss; especially if you don’t have hundreds of pounds to lose. Super Colon Cleanse can help you get rid of some weight pretty rapidly.
Have you ever dieted before? Are you a yo-yo dieter? Are you a food addict? Are you a carb lover or drawn to a lot of sweets? We all have hangups so do not feel guilty by answering yes to any of the above.
Wills General site has a lady who commented about this product that was so overjoyed I must share what her note on the blog said:
She had hoped that people would read her review before they bought the pills because they worked great. But this happy participant soon found out that she needed to take four pills a day. She said for her if she took more than four a day, she never left the bathroom. She went on to tell that one day a week she skipped the pills and never, ever took them on an empty stomach as they seemed to make her stomach hurt if she did. She always took hers after a meal. She went on to add if you do this they will keep your system cleaned out and so much easier to maintain your healthy weight.
For some people, it might take as long as six hours for the pills to kick in, but when it does, you will know it is time, and it may take two rounds in the bathroom to empty up.
I can bet you are reading this and waiting for me to say; “But how much weight can I lose with the Super Colon Cleanse?”
For one thing, every person is different. There have bee some people who have been 150 pounds overweight for a long time and tried a lot of other products on the market, and none of them have done anything for them. They will testify that Super Colon Cleanse is NOT one of them. Most of the people plan on using this for the rest of their life. Some can boast that they have lost up to 50 pounds in four months. Some who are not as overweight will lose about 2 pounds a month.
People are so happy when they lose this weight because their life has improved so much. Many of their health problems have disappeared. Super Colon Cleanse has been a life changer for many people.
It does not mean that you should start eating everything in site and expecting the Colon Cleanser to push it on out with the calories. You need to eat a sensible regular diet and not one loaded with calories.
The following is a pretty thorough list of what Super Colon Cleanse contains and you can see it is all natural products: Butternut bark, Ginger root, Black Walnut bark, Sienna Leaf, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Grapefruit Fiber, Milk Thistle seed, Licorice Root, Cayenne fruit, and Dandelion leaf.
Foods that you should focus on eating while you are cleansing and trying to lose weight:
- What we call “live foods” that support your body while they provide nutrients and enzymes that are usually missing from the pre-packaged and boxed up foods in the store. Some possible good choices are organic fruits that are raw, organic vegetables that you can steam lightly, fermented foods that will have probiotic cultures that are beneficial to your body. They will include plain kefir, plain yogurt, tempeh, and miso. Be sure and buy organic whenever you can but always, always wash the vegetables and fruits you have purchased from the market and wash them thoroughly to prevent any food poisoning passed on by those who have handled or harvested the food. Even eating these items, you may still want to supplement with a probiotic every day.
- Lean proteins if you are not a vegan such as turkey, beef, chicken, wild game, fish, tempeh, hummus, tofu, nuts, seeds, eggs, protein shakes, and dairy. Whenever you can, buy organic, free-range or natural in these products as well.
- Focus on grain sources like buckwheat, Khorasan wheat, millet, quinoa, teff, quinoa, amaranth, basmati rice, rye, wild rice, Kamut, and brown rice that does provide an excellent source of fiber and cleanse at the same time. (You will find that spelt, Khorasan wheat, Kamut, and rye are all the cousins of wheat and might contain some gluten).
- You will still need to eat healthy fats such as olives, almonds, flaxseeds, avocado, walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds, pecans, sunflower seeds, salmon, coconut, sardines, and coconut milk.
- Drinking water is essential to any diet and a MUST during a cleansing diet. You should drink half your body weight in ounces every day in water. If you can make it happen, choose purified, filtered water or spring water for your drinking water source.